Plant Based with Laurie
- FALL CLEANSE
- Winter Cleansing vs. Summer Cleansing
- When, How, What we reach for as the season turns.
- Fall Stews, Meats, Herbs: am I preparing to Hibernate?
- Why do I feel full on the first day of cleansing?
- Why do I feel full on my cleanse
- What are Adaptogens?
- Why its important?
- The SYMPHONY of nutrients.
- How can i tell if Variety is helping?
- What will Variety feel like in the body?
- What is your morning routine?
- What suggestions or tips might you have for someone considering a plant-based lifestyle?
- Favorite Plant-Based Seattle Dinner Restuarants?
- Do you use plant-based skincare?
- SAKARA Products and why Variety is a key pillar of my Plant-Based/Autoimmune Life.
Autoimmune diseases that can benefit from PLANT BASED eating:
Addison disease Celiac disease - sprue (gluten-sensitive enteropathy) Dermatomyositis Graves Hashimoto thyroiditis Multiple sclerosis Myasthenia gravis Pernicious anemia Reactive arthritis Rheumatoid arthritis Sjögren Protocol